Earworms - I just can't get you out of my head!

A classic from the early 90s… grunge hadn’t quite gotten here yet.

2 Likes

I finally got around to listening to the Skulx’s album yesterday, and I love it. Especially this song:

Yet as much as I love it, I wish it would leave me alone for a while, it’s been playing in my head all day long…

2 Likes

I’m generally Okay with most Imagine Dragons stuff, but this one annoys me to no end.

And it’s turning out to be this year’s “Cigarette Daydream”†
† A song that I initially took a dislike to and ended up being the song that would be playing when I turned on the radio.

1 Like

An excess of Cuphead has brought me to this:

2 Likes

Oh, hush. You know you love it.

4 Likes
7 Likes

I prefer the Bowie/Mercury original. The Vanilla Ice thing always gets my hopes up for a second or two before I realise it’s not “Under Pressure”.

6 Likes

Besides, even if one of them lacks feet and stamina, these lads really know how to kick it…

Guess I’ve listened to too many elected officials lately…

2 Likes

I’ve been humming this song to myself all day.

2 Likes

I find both are great karaoke jams

5 Likes
5 Likes

This takes a quick turn into prog rock…

1 Like

Thanks, season 2 of Stranger Things! i had forgotten how awesome this song was:

2 Likes

I declare this the song of my weekend:

1 Like

Came across Amy X Neuburg years ago. One of her older songs:

YouTube seems determined that I watch this video every time I load the page.

2 Likes

When I left Japan and returned to Canada in 2013 due to some health issues that turned out to be pretty minor, changing my region caused iTunes to delete many of the songs I bought in Japan due to DRM crap. This happened shortly before I wiped out iTunes and vowed to never use an Apple product again because fuck you Apple for getting between someone and their jam.

This was one of my lost jams. (Warning: Bikini girls)

4 Likes

Forgot how good this song is

2 Likes