Earworms - I just can't get you out of my head!

Stuck in my head today:

1 Like
7 Likes

Cory over at the homelands fucked up the name of this song and triggered a nerdrage in me that burned with the heat of a thousand suns.

But then the groove got into my butt and I turned that rage into an epic chair-dance.

8 Likes

ALL their songs are ridiculously catchy. i find myself singing various tunes quite often!

2 Likes

I chose “Soundtracks” genre for the USB drive as I drove home yesterday, and among the varieties listened to, this is the earworm

5 Likes

Most of my earworms these days are the songs I hear repeatedly on anime.

First up is from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. While I was aware of Yes, I’m not sure if I could have ID’ed them blindly. Every episode I heard this song Roundabout. At first I didn’t know who had done it and assumed it was a current song. It started to just play in the back of my head every day. Eventually I paid attention to the credits and had an Ah Ha! moment. I ended up listen through their discography on Spotify. Good stuff.

There were 4 endings in total and this video splices them all together for the full song.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Ending PROPER Full

5 Likes

@KeisterButton
Mr. Green Jeans!

8 Likes

I keep getting wormed with random things that pop up on YouTube. At the moment, it’s this:

2 Likes
4 Likes

The earworm that the “Captain Kangaroo” theme pushed out

4 Likes

Canadians! Canadians everywhere!

2 Likes

This is the second opening for Death Note. Been looping in my head for weeks.

4 Likes

And now I’ve earwormed myself.

:upside_down_face: :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yeah that one got caught in my head bad when I watched the fansubs back in the day, but the folksy sounds are usually what sticks in my damn head which is why this anime opening is the one I would hear endlessly:

Especially the last 30 seconds. Brave’s Touch the Sky got stuck in there bad too:

2 Likes

It’s funny. With anime I can never tell what will stick in my head. Sometimes it’s songs I found initially annoying that grow on me. Also, genres don’t seem to matter as much to me.

Durarara!! Ending 1
"Trust Me" by Yuya Matsushita

2 Likes

Pardon my language, but…
THAT FUCKING “TWITCH” SONG FROM THE FLINTSTONES! JUST THE WORD “TWITCH” IS ENOUGH TO SET IT OFF…AUGH…HERE IT COMES AGAIN!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9FnFxoXBmg

5 Likes
7 Likes

Just finished Last Exile this weekend so now it’s stuck on repeat.

Last Exile OP High Quality and Textless

1 Like

You just reminded me of another babymetal earworm, I’ve been known to randomly sing out loud “yava!” for no good reason at all.

4 Likes

Canadians! Canadians everywhere!

Everywhere!

Ev Er Ree Wharrrr!

4 Likes