Earworms - I just can't get you out of my head!

Where? Where?

8 Likes
3 Likes

Woo, CanCon!

4 Likes

CanCon? Where?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Soviet Canuckistan in da chilly house!

This here is a throwdown…

I talk smooth like Lando Calrissian…

My rhymes are broadcast on the five o’clock news…

2 Likes

CanCon? Where?

Last song I’ll play for July, shoulda been the first song played in July

4 Likes
2 Likes

did someone say Canadian bands? I’M IN! how has nobody mentioned Chilliwack yet?? (props for TROOPER):

EDIT: had to go pull up my FAVORITE Trooper song. K-SHE fans, represent!

8 Likes

Rats! I was going to post that Trooper song!

Oh well…

I’m not a Canadian, I just play them on the stereo… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

After that last one, I suppose I shall have to bring out the pride of Jonquière…

3 Likes

doh - sorry! i couldn’t resist. it’s been a long time since i’ve heard it. i was thrilled to be reminded of it.

1 Like

That’s okay! It’s getting airplay on Cool FM (100.7 in Windsor.) I think I’ve heard it twice in the last week, so it’s been on my mind too. :grin:

1 Like

Canadians r in yur house, tracking in mud with their Doc Martins!

West coast gangstas

And some hometown shit…

Edit: Some love for Montreal

3 Likes

Some more Montreal love (I’m biased)…

…and some Halifax love…

…and some Ottawa love - the bass player is an old friend. I find they’ve re-formed after some 30-odd years. I’ll have to track them down.

2 Likes

Not CanCon… (Ear worm, though.)

6 Likes

Yeah! Canadians suck maple bacon and I’m tired of scrolling through my phone’s music list for ideas.

Some JapanCon, with Charan Po Ranten and Takahashi “I know that guy!” Katsumi singing about autumn… Which after a solid month of 33 degree heat and 90% humidity and at least 40 more days of it ahead, is a season I’m now very looking forward to.

1 Like

I’m late to the party, but we must have some Can trad:

Canadians don’t wear shoes in the house, eh?

(Seriously. It’s considered rude. A lot of places like hairdressers and doctor’s offices even have baskets of slippers by the door so people can take their shoes off and not track dirt/slush/water into the main work area.)

I can’t believe these haven’t been posted yet:

Also:

And:

3 Likes

Possibly the best opening credits music for any anime ever.

and that leads to

4 Likes