Found Randomly on the 'Net

8 Likes

Got the theme?

6 Likes

Youtube’s been recommending this for a while for some reason, so I finally gave in and clicked. Monday’s barely begun, and I think I’ve hit my recommended dose of “WTF” already.

6 Likes

Somewhere a producer watched the Craig Ferguson Doctor Who cold open while drunk and thought: “What this thing needs is a budget.”

11 Likes

That’s never not wonderful!

4 Likes

Not the length of the fangs, but you use them is what matters.

yes indeed!! Damn she is gorgeous!!

WTH?! You trying to give me a heart attack from my blood pressure raising so fast?

my contribution

http://imgur.com/gallery/BEP3XUJ

2 Likes

I found this and watching it made me happy.

1 Like

I wonder how frequently two items need to be bought together, to trigger the algorithm? This seems like an odd combo to me, but I’m only an amateur grater of foods.

13 Likes

Where are the Aquabats when you need them?

2 Likes

Aw, it doesn’t work anymore, but it used to be for this one knitting book the recommendations were two other knitting books… and a book about how to write erotica.

Not that it would surprise anyone who knows the knitting community.

7 Likes

I believe it. I once crocheted a pouch, for a roll of crochet hooks, it was about 9 inches long and maybe a 2 inch diameter. When asked what it was I said “penis cozy” and no one even blinked. I figured I’d get a look, or a giggle, but nothing…

8 Likes

The old knitting mailing list I was on once had an extensive discussion about such things, including whether to call them “willy warmers” or “peter heaters”. Other aspects were how to get accurate measurements, how much ease to include, and what fibre content was suitable.

4 Likes

I guess the word dildo is a little much for some? I cannot see a human putting one on their dick, of their own accord, for anything other than a quick laugh. But it IS nice to keep the sex toys clean and cat hair free.

5 Likes

I once bought socks from Amazon along with a relatively rare book that my friend wrote. I was seriously expecting the socks to appear in the Frequently Bought Together list, but I’m not even seeing the list. Maybe the items have to be bought a certain number of times to be considered Frequently Bought with anything.

1 Like

I know a costume person who worked on a film with (non-explicit) sex scenes and had to make some flesh-coloured ones.

Some of the knitters claimed some men preferred them to socks – less bulky under trousers and longjohns. Others made them as Valentine’s gifts. One knitter said they made a bunch as prizes for a Gay Men’s Chorus camping weekend.

3 Likes

With a tag saying “Wash in cold water only”?

6 Likes

My web-surfing always comes back to Zoidberg.

13 Likes

That’s for the Bluetooth audio port on the grater.

4 Likes

I have a friend who was a long time Borders employee. He said that they so often found three books together after a customer left the store that they were referred to as “The Trinity:”

• The Secret
  • The Bible
  • Erotica
7 Likes

I miss Borders. We had a really good one with a really good selection and a mezzanine cafe. It went under with the rest of them and I still miss it. Waterstones is not the same.

4 Likes