Gun Control

The documents also mention another incident with the same student while he was in kindergarten. A retired teacher told police he started “choking her to the point she could not breathe”.

WTF?

4 Likes

And the follow-up paragraph:

In Ms Zwerner’s lawsuit, filed in April, she accuses school officials of gross negligence for ignoring warning signs and argues the defendants knew the child “had a history of random violence”.

So it was the same school. They knew. They must have an abundance of applications from elementary school teachers, that they can afford to lose two of them this way. But apparently one little child is more important than protecting their employees.

5 Likes

Not quite on topic, but I dont see any existing threads for talking about the Biden Admin:

5 Likes

It’s called “Biden Our Time”, the thread.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ah! thanks!

5 Likes

You’re most welcome!

2 Likes

Oops thanks.

Still not quite sure that would fit…

3 Likes

If you’re not familiar with ATL, this is a part of mid-town that has historically been a gayborhood, although less so since gentrification has come for this part of town.

6 Likes

JFK these people

6 Likes

Illinois Supreme Court rules in favor of assault weapons ban

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4149346-illinois-supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-assault-weapons-ban/

7 Likes

What a weenie. Real men own atomic bombs.

2 Likes

From the article:

I’m standing here on my front porch. This porch kind of became famous through the governor’s run and became famous when I was speaking on nonsense.

This guy has a serious case of main character syndrome, doesn’t he? He thinks his porch is famous. He’s a former state representative who’s lost any attempt at higher office. His porch is only famous in his own mind.

5 Likes
1 Like

Now we have to worry about Florida Boy, too? :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

In case you missed it:

2 Likes

ugh, i have a league bowling tournament tonight, and this has been haunting me even more than the regular mass-shootings already do. i am wondering what the vibe is going to be like at our local alley. so horrible.

2 Likes