Gun Control

1 Like
1 Like

This could go in to several threads, but I’m going by the main wording in the title.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

You think maybe the GOP folks with make the connection with far-right extremism and mental health? Ya think?

If it were far-left extremism, I’m sure they would.

1 Like

And more… one really annoying bit, at 6:10 - airport police complaining that people want an officer watching while they open their case to see if anything’s missing. “No, dude, if there’s a problem, call us”. Uh… if there’s something missing from a case that was checked with a gun, and there’s not someone “trustworthy” watching the case being opened and checked, then who the heck is going to believe the passenger saying that the item that was in the case at location A was no longer there when it arrived with the locks cut off?

3 Likes

David Doyle, 58, is charged with aggravated assault and battery. He told officers he opened fire after seeing “shadows outside his home”.

2 Likes

Sometimes the best thing you can be is an example of what not to do. Which is pretty bloody sad and now I’m depressed. Bleh.

Addendum: Their Progressive Party doesn’t sound progressive at all.

2 Likes

An example of how Wisconsin and Minnesota are different places.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

The documents also mention another incident with the same student while he was in kindergarten. A retired teacher told police he started “choking her to the point she could not breathe”.

WTF?

4 Likes

And the follow-up paragraph:

In Ms Zwerner’s lawsuit, filed in April, she accuses school officials of gross negligence for ignoring warning signs and argues the defendants knew the child “had a history of random violence”.

So it was the same school. They knew. They must have an abundance of applications from elementary school teachers, that they can afford to lose two of them this way. But apparently one little child is more important than protecting their employees.

5 Likes

Not quite on topic, but I dont see any existing threads for talking about the Biden Admin:

5 Likes

It’s called “Biden Our Time”, the thread.

5 Likes