6 Likes
8 Likes

Meanwhile…

6 Likes

peep-show-hans-bullshit

3 Likes

Thread.

4 Likes

I don’t remember who it was, but someone mentioned Amazon’s Mechanical Turk to me re making some dough. Glad I didn’t do it.

(Sam’s been told she’s "less mainstream than Rachel Maddow; out of all “The Daily Show” alumni, she’s the one I like the best and not entirely because she’s the only one who’s a white female of my generation. Her show has a very generous family-leave policy for its staff.)
3 Likes
3 Likes

A survey of “lawful order” statutes and a proposal to take the burden of recognizing lawful orders off of citizens and to make it the responsibility of police to clearly communicate when an order is an order. It starts with Sandra Bland and all the things that never should have happened to her.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m wondering how “lawful order” laws could possible be either (a) compatible with the idea that “it’s a free country” instead of a police state, or (b) not unconstitutionally vague. It’s lawful to give the police all kinds of favors, does it mean it’s a lawful order if the police demand these favors?

1 Like

As AD&D taught us, lawful - chaotic is a separate spectrum from good - evil. We can have all combinations.

1 Like
3 Likes

Fucking hell.

3 Likes

What the ever-lovin’ fuck???

1 Like

I have a dim memory f seeing this on Real People or something. Maybe on That’s Incredible or Ripley’s Believe It or Not.

It was presented as good clean fun for the whole family.

Stop the world…I want to get off!

2 Likes

I cannot tell you how angry I am to see that this asshole is up for parole soon. Every time I think of those little children being blown up, I cannot breathe. Birmingham is where I grew up. That bombing feels so personal.

6 Likes