2 Likes

with a lot less professionalism, but basically yes

2 Likes

Like hidden inside an old safe?

10 Likes

And now there are 8/12:

3 Likes

What’s the font on this?

Edit: It looks like Canva identifies it as Sunday, but I’m not finding a font named that in Identifont. Anyone know where I can find more information about this one? I’d really like to know the license on it before moving forward with using it.

Edit 2: Nevermind, I found it.

http://www.fontfabric.com/sunday-font/

The license is permissive enough, and there is no cost. That’s good enough for me.

4 Likes

OK, I did a thing.

It should be live for both the default and light themes. Ironically, it really only looks acceptable on the light theme. I’ve got an idea on how to manage that, but I’m tired and I’ll look at it later.

It’s a redraw of @ChickieD’s concept, but it’s by no means intended to be the last revision, or intended as criticism of either her or @tinoesroho’s work. I just wanted to try something out.

5 Likes

I use the light scheme exclusively, so no opinion on how it looks in the others, but I like it.

1 Like

Snag the code from Earthtones if you want to push a different logo image for default Dark.

1 Like

it works! favicon, too. thanks, all.

3 Likes

Oooh, the logo is showing better in the dark theme now! Thank you! It looks great!

7 Likes

I noticed that too, very spiffy!

3 Likes

Ah, so that’s how I missed this discussion; I was on vacation.

The logo was already in place by the time I came back; not that I’m complaining.

1 Like

@tinoesroho deserves the praise for the fix.

If you have an idea for a logo, please share it if you’re willing. I mostly just took the design that @ChickieD created, re-implemented with minor changes as an SVG, and then exported it at several appropriate sizes. I wanted something to replace the default, but I’m not sure if anyone is super attached to it either. (Which is not an attempt to reduce the value of @ChickieD’s contribution) I’d personally prefer to see a few different options, and then vote among them.

4 Likes

I can work on the logo tomorrow. I’ll post some things up. Requests taken.

5 Likes

I love the new logo. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m fine with it as is, actually.

I just missed that stage of development.

6 Likes

Derailed again this weekend but still on my mind to get around to. Weekend is possible.

4 Likes