Moderation Decisions

Is that projection the new version of BBS Darlings?

If so, I want a T-shirt!

4 Likes

ā€¦ I said my bit earlier with regards to the continued existence of the thread in question.

I am appalled at the continued controversy, that seems no longer tied to the original issue aā€™tall, but has now turned into a general grievances maelstrom.

I donā€™t have the time to sort this shit out right now, but I do have something to say:

The threadā€™s staying.

Poink me or @staff if objectionable content is posted, or with any questions or concerns.

Itā€™s clear to me that there is much work to do. What is also clear is that this canā€™t be done from a phone.

17 Likes

Thanks Tino and all admins for being cool.

14 Likes

It canā€™t? Iā€™m shocked!

frogman-shocked

Also, thanks!

10 Likes

well, THIS all escalated quickly. :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Thatā€™s often what happens when people decide they want to play ā€˜armchair quarterbackā€™, after the fact.

4 Likes

mlp-nodding-intensifies

9 Likes

well, i think iā€™ll go back to playing in the music and video threads. seems less controversial. tips hat

10 Likes

Aw, ChickieD closed it?

I have a sad.

10 Likes

Itā€™ll be back. I have no doubt. :+1:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Well it seems a bit early for The Airing of the Grievances, but Happy Festivus everyone! With this much enthusiastic participation, the Feats of Strength should be entertaining.

(easter egg (festivus egg?): search for Festivus on google to get the pole)

8 Likes

13 Likes

Still not plain.

1 Like

Apparently, Iā€™m the instigator of all our little communityā€™s problems; who knew?

Bad guy

14 Likes

That was the wrongest list of ā€œtoxicā€ people Iā€™ve ever clapped an eyeball to.

Iā€™m sorry I was somehow left off it.

15 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m just a bad influence on you guys?

Youā€™re too damn naturally amicable all the time, man.

Being evil takes persistence!

17 Likes

19b03b1a1ba79b504ada746ef894f14c5be8cc91e8d52353595af5f229381c20

:wink:

18 Likes

All Iā€™m sayinā€™, all Iā€™m fucking saying isā€¦ If you call someone out, be specific and be mindful of your audience or be gone. This is not a problem YOU have and I wouldnā€™t have it any other way. You are 'matic.

Oh crap itā€™s been a long day. Perhaps I should retire to the lounge.

9 Likes

Iā€™m hazarding a guess @Donald_Petersen knows the Hollywood Ten list like he knows each finger and thumb on his hands, so for me this is a significant [ETA] and substantial comment!

13 Likes