Molesters Being Outed

From https://bodyartguru.com/johnny-depp-tattoos/

Meaning: Johnny got this tattoo soon after his adoption in the Comanche Nation on May 16, 2012. On May 22, 2012, Damien Echols (Johnny’s friend) tweeted that he got a similar tattoo on his left hand. He tweeted,

I got a similar tattoo on my left hand in honor of my friend who was brought into the Comanche Nation. The ‘Z’ or the zigzag is a common Native American symbol. The straight horizontal line in Native American glyphs represents movement upon Mother Earth and closing connections with Father Sky. If the centerline of the Z slants left it indicates the path of the soul – the journey the spirit takes and the walk that is made on within the spirit. If the middle line in the Z slants to the right, this indicates forces that call loudly to a person’s soul – passions or issues that compel a person to take a chosen path of life. The two horizontal lines (top and bottom – connecting the middle slant line) indicate the journey of life and the understanding as we walk upon the grounding plane of Earth – we are also living the life of Sky. These lines definitions are common to Plains Native Peoples of North America.”

and he’s such a charming guy:

His “Scam” tattoo…

Meaning: Earlier, Johnny had the tattoo of his ex-wife, Amber Heard’s nickname, ‘SLIM’, which he later got the tattoo modified into ‘SCUM’ when Amber filed for divorce in 2016. However, in 2018, Johnny again got it modified into the word, ‘SCAM’.

6 Likes

Anyone who has Hunter S. Thompson as a role model is fucked-up in the head.

1 Like

When I was in college at Tulane, my main extra curricular was video production. We had this tape that no one was allowed to ever watch - I never even saw it until recently - of Hunter S. Thompson at an event with Abby Hoffmann.

The story was he showed up late with a lady of the evening who then injected him with somethin.

My college friend posted it on his Facebook feed recently. I tried to link it but it’s not allowing it to post; if you are on facebook and want to watch it, pm me and I will hook you up.

3 Likes

I just did, m’friend! Thanx!

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for all that info, even the icky stuff.

2 Likes
3 Likes

He actually does have some pretty cool tattoos. I can never think of things I’d want on my body permanently.

3 Likes

You can scroll down through two other crime-news articles and get to Ghislaine Maxwell’s, btw.

1 Like

I’ve got five and they’re symbolistic to me, but if I got another it would be “Please do not resuscitate”. And maybe “Turn over” on my back, just in case.

And as you can see in the illustration, he’s the kind of person who wears a mask below his nose.

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t even GET why seemingly-sane women go after some of these guys. Or if the guys come after them, how they allow them in.

But then again, I’ve been there, just not with someone famous.

And this guy…he doesn’t have the same rep as Johnny Depp, nor do I think he has the same strong fan base because he’s not mainstream enough, nor has he Depp’s long career. I don’t think it’ll be a carbon copy of the the Heard/Depp trial. Even if he is best friends w/Depp.

1 Like

Soo, as you may or mayn’t know, I’m fascinated by the Manson case and how it really should’ve woken the world up to manipulative men and why people did what they did, ad infinitum. My son was commenting on it, saying something along the lines of oh he was just some crazy guy. And I informed him that no, it was more than that.

And then he told me about this person, of whom I had never heard before.

1 Like

It seems insane that anyone would miss the red flags with Manson, but she was very young and men who are superstars are incredibly good at singing siren songs. He has had a long career and a fan base, but I think his reputation is much more dangerous than JDs.

3 Likes

Women are raised to ignore the red flags. When I look back on my teenage years, there were older men who tried to groom me, and succeeded to an extent - but only so far.

Another reason such men fear going to prison: They know how molesters are treated in there, and I don’t mean three squares and a cot.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m done with organized religion. I mean, I was never a part of it, but now I’m actively railing against it. Because how can any organized religion claim to do good when it does evil to its own?

3 Likes

When I listened to the first season of the Breaking Down Patriarchy podcast, it was so eye-opening about how spirituality was before the current Western organized religion - the goddess worship - and how there was a co-opting of the power of women to bring life through birth through religion. Like, circumcism - gotta have a penis to participate in that important rite. And how the Adam and Eve story uses a lot of the symbols from major goddesses - the snake, the trees - to change the narrative that Adam is superior to Eve. A lot of religion is very specifically designed to manipulate women into providing free labor to men, to viewing women as vessels for providing men offspring that will also provide free labor to men, and to viewing children and women as possessions.

I highly recommend to listen to their first 4 shows where they discuss Riane Eisler and Gerda Lerner’s work. Just those shows alone are transformative.

Although I think there are ways within a religion to come to a different view of the world, there is a lot of the structure of these big religions that enforces men’s dominance over women and children. And there is a lot of our judicial system that is built upon these religious foundations. Judaism is really a form of law at some level, and it evolved some previous legal systems, and these laws in turn have become the foundation of our legal system. There’s a good book that discusses this aspect of Judaism called The Gift of the Jews.

4 Likes

Yeah. If you’re a farmer, and your biggest threats are famine and disease, you’re likely to respect cats, snakes, and birds of prey. And so lions, snakes, and eagles are popular symbols in near eastern Mþr-Gddss iconography. If you’re a herder, not so much. Especially not snakes.

2 Likes

I dunno…snakes like ankles, and herd animals got those…of course, it depends on what animals are being herded and where.

1 Like