Molesters Being Outed

Where else would you hang your keys?

13 Likes

Good point, but I fear I wouldnā€™t need keys if society had moved that far.

Some clever whittling and your key is right there. Bottle opener too. Phillips head screwdriver. Flashlight. Maybe a toothpick.

10 Likes

This is a billion dollar idea right here.

7 Likes

Once again, the male phallus is the most useful, the most beautiful, the most important thing in the world!!

4 Likes

Thread now;

15 Likes

With a bonus (malus, really) from someone already outed by at least 16 women:

comic2-3221

12 Likes

Make it a Roberts screwdriver and Iā€™ll have penis envy for the first time in my life.

6 Likes

21 Likes

Jeezā€¦ come to think of it, so would I. I canā€™t hardly open nuthinā€™ with mine.

4 Likes
7 Likes

All that time clutching their pearls and saying ā€œThink of the childrenā€
I guess we know what they were thinking.

14 Likes

Save them for me?

6 Likes

That headline ends with ā€œ . . . didnā€™t hang around cheerleaders.ā€

12 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/roy-moore-campaign-refuses-to-substantiate-claims-about-accuser/2017/11/22/e9d89f20-cfa6-11e7-81bc-c55a220c8cbe_story.html

PS:

I donā€™t think itā€™s rape culture alone. I think weā€™ve got to confront the rape state-- e.g. attacks on prisoners, attacks by police and politicians, retaliation against survivors who speak out, and so on.

8 Likes

Resign, Franken:

5 Likes

Youā€™re a former anthropology student who doesnā€™t understand the reference to Papua New Guinea?

3 Likes

No response.

3 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read, certain societies in New Guinea practice sex-biased infanticide against girls. (Once stats are available, such as the 1970 UN Demographic Yearbook, they claim that 52% of the population of Papua and New Guinea were/are men. Which is high, but not high enough to suggest most societies practice sex-biased infanticide.)

4 Likes

Getting back on track:

The intersection with the ā€œreligionā€ in question is both interesting and chilling. They are known for very dirty tricks to protect high level adherents. I am disgusted and disappointed but not surprised over the way LE has handled this.

3 Likes