Puzzling Evidence

consequences

7 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Those hideous drawings of the Beatles will no doubt keep me up tonight.

4 Likes

They clearly missed the fifth Beatle…

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I was a big Mae West fan even when I was a kid, so mom bought me a copy of that LP. It was Very Weird!

4 Likes

I just listened to her cover of Day Tripper. It’s not awful. It’s not really much different than the rock album Dolly Parton just did. I did read something I found interesting. Mae West released that album in 1966. The Beatles were apparently big fans of hers, so she was one of the people they wanted to depict on the cover of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. When they asked her permission, she initially declined, saying, “What would I be doing in a lonely heart’s club?” Which…fair question, really. She changed her mind after the Beatles wrote her a personal letter.

10 Likes

So cool :smiley:

A paperback copy of her autobio, Goodness Had Nothing to Do With It was my go-to book for air travel when I was doing such things. She was a riot.

3 Likes

4 Likes

From

4 Likes

3 Likes

never knew Les was a Who fan…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Are they laughing at Russia’s space program?

1 Like

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has Rowlfs on it, reminds me that you “can’t live with 'em, can’t live without 'em”
Cons: Only 3 Rowlfs (could probably use a few more on the ‘guns’), cannot see Rowlfs when sitting with arms crossed, Rowlfs would have been better if they had pianos.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Mummenschanz!

4 Likes