Random Silly Grins

I’ve been to Devon.

3 Likes

Me (laughing at Cat Of The Day calendar): The caption calls it “she” when it’s clearly a he!
Wife: I didn’t notice.
Me: But look. The cat is jumping in the air with it’s belly showing. You can see it’s a male. His ankle is right in front of his privates. If you just follow his foot down—
Wife: If you just follow his foot down.

8 Likes

Cats have weird looking penes. Horrifying spiny things, but like an inch long and as thick as pencil lead.

3 Likes

I’ve heard about the spines. Poor queens.

2 Likes
10 Likes

To quote Guns and Roses, that’s Right Next Door to Hell. Close enough.

I’ve spent far longer in Cornwall recently than I would have liked (long story). Fuck them and their backwards, racist, hobbit-shire, brexit-voting, Thatcher-worshipping, reality-denying, mind-blowing ignorance.

8 Likes

Is there a British Bugs Bunny?

3 Likes

Pilfered from a site which pilfers content, so I have no concerns with the copy/paste.

20 Likes

omg, that’s SO funny. i wish i had the ability to pull this off without cracking up.

11 Likes

Tell us how you really think!

10 Likes

Cornwall man given 72 hour psych hold over butt-sniffing hoax in grocery store.

8 Likes

Time to unleash your inner Dustin Hoffman.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Penguins do sort of look like black and white bagpipes.

10 Likes

And instead of a boat, Charon is ferrying you there on a bicycle built for two in heavy traffic.

8 Likes

Oh, it could be a boat - F150 King Ranch with 8-foot bed qualifies in my book, and you’ll see plenty such over-grown Tonka Toys our that way.

6 Likes

I don’t want to be that guy, but that’s a video that’s been around for awhile, and it’s most certainly been dubbed for comedic effect.

5 Likes

Not convinced.

For the things David Attenborough works on, they use fixed, unmanned cameras these days. That means the animals have time to get used to them being there, and that there’s no humans around when the video is being filmed. It also means more authentic sound capture, although it certainly can be enhanced by audio.

It would be good to ask someone who works on documentaries, instead of a film student.

4 Likes
17 Likes
15 Likes