Random Silly Grins

Speaking of naming things, I finally figured out why they call it a “hanger steak.” You know, as in, what part of the cow is the hanger? Well, the hanger is where they dock the shuttlecalf.

8 Likes

hanger steak is also very traditional in Mexican cuisine, particularly in the north where it is known as arrachera

BRB, headed to the carneceria…

7 Likes

And here I thought it was just the muscles they use when they hang from the roof of the barn like bats during the night.

12 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

And I thought it was a kind of steak that you eat when you’re hangry.

11 Likes

You’re being very, very naughty.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Coming soon to Yandy!

8 Likes

My daughter texted this to me from NYC Comic Con

16 Likes

This seems non-understanding week traveling brain! :brain: :doughnut:

3 Likes
14 Likes

I can’t blame them for thinking it was automated. Wednesday I got seven texts in a row from my dermatologist. I think their system wants to go out on a date.

11 Likes
19 Likes

this is so genius – i wonder how it’s taken me this long to hear about it.

5 Likes

Drove by a Chick-Fillet the other day, and the drive-through line was like a mile long. Friend in the back seat said it was always like that day and night. My wife and I, at the exact time, said “24/6!”

Great minds etc.

9 Likes

I dont want to like this because fuck Chik-Fil-A, but that’s pretty solid.

8 Likes

Agree–we’re really amazed at the lines, but there’s not much else in that particular area with a drive-through. I would like to put up a sign that says “Chik-Fil-A Proud Supporter of Trump 2020.” Our state was pretty solid for Clinton.

9 Likes

Oh, that’s a good idea.

4 Likes

I’ve seen this classic of Scottish Twitter before but was reminded of it earlier today.

14 Likes

Related:

14 Likes