Random Silly Grins

Well, I think that beats the best spam email title I’ve ever gotten (“Rock Hard Catholicism”).

7 Likes

LA LA LA… I can’t hear you!

5 Likes

Every single time I see this enemy in Noita, I think of him as Barney.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Beautiful plumage!

Reminds me of a joke.

A guy died and left his parrot to his friend, George. But George was not happy with it. The parrot cursed at every turn. Every other word was an obscenity. George tried to change the bird’s attitude using every trick he could think of, but nothing worked. Finally, George had had enough, and shoved the bird in the freezer. The bird squawked and screamed for a bit, but then was quiet.

George opened the freezer. The parrot waddled out, clearly chastized. “Gee I’m sorry,” he said, “I’ll stop cursing. But what on earth did the chicken do?”

17 Likes

It me.

18 Likes

Barneymodel
Everytime I see this guy in a game he wants to grab a beer. Anybody else noticing a pattern?

4 Likes

Very suspicious.

Given some of the stuff that tends to go on at Black Mesa, I’d be regularly wanting something a little stronger.

5 Likes

It’s pretty obvious that it was an earlier case of fowl language.

5 Likes
14 Likes

7 Likes

There’s a whole crop of chicken jokes out there.

4 Likes

i would totally ride in that.

3 Likes

So, I go out and take bottles back at Meijer. I use my debit card to buy cat food so I can take $5 out, then use the cash from the bottles + cash on hand to buy 2 g cannabis ($10).

I get home, and find out from my email that my friend in Oz sent me $50AU, which is $32.54US but I am not caring, lol.

Point: I thought, after I left the dispensary (rec. weed not available yet, not till next month) that, oh wouldn’t it be funny if someone PayPal’ed me some money.

And it happened. Well, this time, LOL!

4 Likes

Is that on sale? I can only get it as low as $7.50/g on sale in San Diego, but I can make it last almost two weeks.

That’s 1 gram of shake for $5 with no sales tax (MI’s is 6 percent). Regular price at Flavors Detroit. There’s only one other dispensary I know of that somehow doesn’t overcharge on their products and doesn’t charge sales tax as well.

1 Like
11 Likes

Come out to the coast. We’ll get together, have a few laughs.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Ack! Random silly grins, not random silly aaaaaiiiiiieeeee! :smiling_imp:

As much as I like the original songs…

ok, there were some grins from the guy in the video…

2 Likes