Random Silly Grins

No worries. :slight_smile: I’m just not a fan of the OK Boomer thing and I probably let it annoy me more than was strictly warranted.

2 Likes
7 Likes

12 Likes
14 Likes
12 Likes

My dog likes to sleep curled up underneath a blanket in pretty much any weather. And one of the cats (roughly the same size as the dog) has decided the best place to sleep is on top of that blanket, right on top of the dog. Always cute. :wink:

11 Likes

Strangely truthful about the ass.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Not safe for work or anywhere else.

5 Likes

Thread:

Read the embedded thread, too.

As K.B. Spangler aptly noted:

2 Likes

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up

7 Likes

Very tempted to steal this idea and reproduce. Tough part would be the clear packaging - they apparently found small plastic boxes and glued them to the backing.

14 Likes
3 Likes

Re-reading it, I’m somewhat surprised that no one called me out on the wording of this, considering that they were intended for kids. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So many threads this could have fit into…

(No, it’s not real. Surprisingly.)

6 Likes

A while back a guy at work told me he thought about offering to send messages to space (i.e., “Heaven”) via laser for $50 a message, but his ethical standards prevented it. This was maybe 25 years ago, before people were commonly arrested for shining lasers at airplanes.

4 Likes

I could put this in another thread, but that would give away the joke. Wait for it…

6 Likes

sorry, what currency is “sh”?

3 Likes

Somali shilling, according to google.

5 Likes

Now I’m wondering which thread would have been the spoiler!

3 Likes