Random Silly Grins

The nature of the business that employs me involves acquisitions and divestitures.

When we divest a site, I need to push a new local admin account.

I’ve taken to setting this new account with the nicely secure looking password of AteVI7V3o9.

I finally had a former coworker (who went with the divestiture) tell me that he had been singing Tommy Two Tone once he realized what the password was.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Flipping pancakes this morning and realized I was using the hand of a rodent.

MickeyMouseSpatula

7 Likes

I’m… not entirely sure which end of the rodent that hand’s coming out of, but the anatomy is pretty unsettling either way. Judging by the rest of it, it’s coming out of the rear. And the glove’s been removed, and I’m not sure if that’s better or worse…

9 Likes

Might explain why the spatula was on sale.

8 Likes

Not a coffee drinker, but I can relate.

6 Likes
10 Likes

My password is tRaVI5oo0.

1 Like

Meant to mention sooner… first jump my mind made was to Hudson Hawk, which left me wondering what “Swinging on a Star” had to do with that. No, memory, that was Tommy Five-Tone. Completely lost until I noticed the roman numerals.

1 Like

Well, this gave me a little bit of a grin. :slight_smile:
(for any who might still be uninitiated: Knolling)

4 Likes

82168347_10156847076373342_1234829468699197440_n

4 Likes

I remember when Stacy’s grandmother said, “Call me, maybe”, but I was in a relationship with Sylvia’s mother at the time. I tried later but her number had changed.

8 Likes

I guess you shoulda put a ring on it before it changed.

6 Likes

I clicked on the Knolling link and scrolled down (to my distress) to find this:

“Harvesting Eyes From Dolls” is the creepiest title (and activity) I’ve seen in a while (in the link, not the video).

5 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

Was she living in L.A. with your best old ex-friend Ray?

Or maybe Baton Rouge?

5 Likes
16 Likes

Looks like a farscape prop!

7 Likes
9 Likes