Random Silly Grins

I have a roommate who is agog whenever I do an Ikea thing. When it comes to inanimate things coming together he has no idea how to load the dishwasher properly. Of course, he is able to sell burning coal to people newly returned from Hell. It’s amazing. It’d be a funny old world if we were all the same.

5 Likes

True, but there is a difference between “I don’t have that skill set” and “this is actually quite difficult”. It takes me bloody ages to do the most basic math in my head, but that’s because I’m not good at mental math, not because 268+(48×2) is actually that complex a calculation.

5 Likes

Have you ever tried selling burning coal to newly reconstituted sinners who were still in heavy PTSD? Second option is always a pile of burning tires. That’s the trick, but I can’t even make that work.

4 Likes

As an IBD person, I daily take

which sort of tastes like
so does that make it

(sorry)

9 Likes

No. No you are not.
Did it get you from here to Mars?

5 Likes

Mars? It’ll flyby Uranus before splashdown.

(only sorry to use such a timeworn joke)

5 Likes

Yes, but I had to run.

3 Likes

I was reading about the flying car made from a 1973 Pinto. I mentioned to my SO that it crashed on takeoff, killing the two occupants. She immediately said, “Well, at least it didn’t blow up.”

:joy:

7 Likes

10 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes
19 Likes

Adding capybaras to the list of “never keep as pets”.

11 Likes

I :heart: Dami Lee.

19 Likes

capybara-chew

13 Likes

"You know how to whistle, don’t you, Bonnie? You just put your lips together, and blow.”
– Clyde

“The couple credits their long time apart this summer wandering the wilderness of Toronto’s High Park for the kindling of their passion, and now they have three adorable pups to show for it,” says an official birth announcement.

10 Likes

Nope. I’d still have a herd of them. Just need to understand the PPE requirements.

3 Likes

“Any time you need me, y’know, just whistle. Like this…”

5 Likes
3 Likes