Random Silly Grins

Where’s the mosquito in the fighter jet lording it over both of them?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t the mosquito be flying a different kind of aircraft?

5 Likes

True she got an upgrade.

5 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes

Damn Cobra Chickens

7 Likes

Yay! A safe Oglaf today!

14 Likes

Unless you count the random quips that appear at the top of the page. :wink:

14 Likes

Exactly why I copy-pasted, but whatevs…

9 Likes

If drinking beer and watching TV in my underwear is a crime, then throw me out of this Best Buy.

7 Likes
11 Likes

Tempting to hang up in the office.

Very tempting.

Probably won’t as there’s an increased sense of office politicking going on, but still might put it on the back of my door.

7 Likes

ive been reading “dinosaur comics” for years and never ( never ever ) realized there was a person in the bottom left of the 4th frame.

the art is the same every time though - apparently - your understanding of the art may change from time to time.

11 Likes

I guess I never saw that either.

5 Likes

That is the weirdest comic concept ever. I just spent half an hour there laughing. Thank you.

8 Likes

Oh it’s huge on college campuses. When my daughter was touring schools, they all have Quidditch teams, especially the Ivy Leagues. Also see: a capella groups. Apparently, so popular in the elite schools that they are practically a plague at Brown University.

5 Likes

That, I already know. I don’t get it, but I know about it.

6 Likes

To lighten up the (my) day, here is my favorite joke:

Old Mr. Greenburg was at the doctor, having his yearly physical exam.

“Well, Mr. Greenburg,” said the doctor, “you’re in perfect shape for someone your age. Now I just have one more test to run. I’ve got a call to make, so take this jar and give us a sperm sample. I’ll be back in 20 minutes.”

Twenty minutes later, the doctor returned.

“I couldn’t do it,” Mr. Greenburg said. “I used my left hand. I used my right hand. I used both hands, but I just couldn’t do it.”

The doctor smiled benevolently and said, “Well, don’t worry about it. At your age, a little impotence is not unusual.”

“What impotence? I couldn’t open the jar.”

–from Isaac Asimov Laughs Again

12 Likes

The morning before his wedding to Princess Diana, Prince Charles wakes up in an alley with the mother of all hangovers and someone else’s shoes on his feet. His left shoe is several sizes too small. His right shoe is also several sizes too small, but it’s also a left shoe. He has no clue what he drank or how in the hell he wound up there with strange shoes on his feet, but he’s already late for his own wedding, so he doesn’t question it and just heads over to get married.

Later that night, as soon as he gets into his royal honeymoon suite, he can’t wait to get out of his shoes. So, he struggles and groans and pants and moans and eventually screams, “oh my God that was so tight!” The Queen, who apparently has nothing better to do than listen at the door, turns to the Queen Mum and says, “told you”. Then, Charles pants and moans and struggles and fights against his other shoe, and finally yells “and that one was even tighter!”. The Queen Mum replies to the Queen, “told you.”

8 Likes

Some tv show

1 Like