Random Silly Grins

Rhett and Link aren’t getting the credit they deserve for this classic. Those guys rock!

3 Likes
21 Likes
16 Likes

“You must choose one of these stacks of plates to keep. The other gets a bullet through it. If you can’t choose, well, keep in mind that the bullet has to go somewhere.”

12 Likes

is “tidying up” the latest alt-right slang for ethnic cleansing now?
[shivers]

7 Likes

I ran into something similar a while ago and had to take a hasty photo with my phone:

It’s the spoon that I find particularly chilling…

19 Likes

4 Likes

For me, it’s “Mr. Nobody”. That’s the name of the imaginary friend I had when I was four. He was like a cross between Mister Rogers and Clyde Crashcup.

7 Likes

Haven’t seen that version of Amelie

9 Likes

NARRATOR: Instead, she cultivates a taste for small pleasures: dipping her hand into sacks of grain, cracking crème brulée with a spoon, and rending flesh off of a fresh femur.

12 Likes

13 Likes
8 Likes

“Hold my vodka.”

8 Likes

That is one dirty trick! But better that than the real thing . . .

3 Likes

My thought was: “They should leave a toe-print in the centre of the bumper, and maybe a scuff-mark on the edge on the trunk, to make it look like someone actually climbed up.”

7 Likes

My first thought was, he should have done it on the roof, without any prints leading up to it.

But that would have given away the joke. Given a little thought.

5 Likes
15 Likes

As part of the gig economy you can request favorite celebrities to wish a Happy Birthday for about $100.00. I found GIlbert Gotfried and you can scroll down for some of his samples.

6 Likes

celebrities – they need gig economy money just like the rest of us!

11 Likes

I’m finding this thread to be rather entertaining:

4 Likes