Random Silly Grins

I’ve got a soft spot for the second one, since my mother liked it better than the first. I won’t say it’s good, but it has some fun moments. But yeah, Predators is missable. Haven’t watched the newest yet.

3 Likes

I accidentally started a revolution in the train club.

Now I want to go build a model train set…

7 Likes

The newest one was yet another cliched action movie.

Not horrible, but there are no surprises. A decent popcorn flick as long as you don’t think too hard

4 Likes
2 Likes

I like how this guy thinks. Some people are really into making their model train layout as close to some real railroad as possible. I think that would be boring and not as creative; I mean it takes skill to make it look right but making up stuff is what I love.

But model trains are really cool. It’s like a hundred hobbies under one umbrella.

6 Likes

There is a train hobby store near by me. Their display includes Godzilla, flying saucer accident, Circus, and skiing. Tomorrow, I’ll get pictures.

7 Likes
16 Likes

Please do that!

5 Likes

omg i love this so much.

side note: poor sick kitty! they hate those things. : (

9 Likes

Prototypical

A word I had not heard since the last time I did model RR and my hackles involentarily raised when I read it.

I did not fit in with the rest of the RR club.

4 Likes

That’s great. You can buy the HO scale UFO and a couple of aliens from a hobby shop (or at least order them). And skiers. And a Grim Reaper, vampires, hobos, muggers, abandoned houses, haunted houses, cemeteries, skid row buildings, revelers, . . . .

5 Likes

This is one reason I’ve never joined a club.

ETA: Well I did in college but didn’t have time to do anything useful.

4 Likes

From Hub Hobby Center, Richfield, MN

12 Likes

Someone needs to model this puppy:

7 Likes

13 Likes

So it’s 1931’s xkcd phone?

4 Likes

Commuter mode.

ETA: Com-mode™

3 Likes

That is brilliant! It’s like an X-Files season laid out as a diorama.

10 Likes
8 Likes

I want to own my health issues even half as well as this guy does.

14 Likes