RIP. We'll miss you

Yes; she was preceded by Penelope.

14 Likes

How did I miss that, except I was exceedingly busy.

I’m saddened anew. Who will the Prickle Party put forth for President now.

12 Likes

Goddamn. I remember when Penelope died and what a loss she was. And now (months ago) Perdita? Fuck. :sob:

11 Likes

That explains the Twitter change. facepalm

I remember noticing in February the posts were coming from @facts_hedgehog instead of the Princess’s account.

I should have known.

11 Likes

edit posting in the other thread…

1 Like

Perhaps you meant to post here:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that thread existed. Fixing things now.

4 Likes

8 Likes
9 Likes

No mention hereof his magnum opus, the Thief and the Cobbler, instead he is remembered most for the work he took on to finance that movie, Roger Rabbit.

IMHO, the greatest hand drawn animation scene of all time.

10 Likes

Combs held the title of “fastest woman on four wheels” after setting a record of 398 mph in her jet-powered North American Eagle Supersonic Speed Challenger in 2013. More recently, she had piloted that same car to 483.227 mph in a single shakedown run in October 2018, though that run ended prematurely with mechanical troubles. (Governing bodies require two back-to-back runs in opposite directions to set an official speed record.)

7 Likes

Helmut Krauss, antagonist neighbor Herr Paschulke from a classic German children’s series:

And the German voice of Jules in Pulp Fiction:

2 Likes

Valerie Harper

11 Likes

Did we miss this one?

8 Likes

I think I posted an obit.

3 Likes

Thread.

9 Likes

On the Classic Who DVDs, he was one of the people who showed up most often to do the interviews for the extras. He always had something thoughtful and interesting to say. RIP!

6 Likes

I don’t remember Bananas at all, and I’ll admit I never really watched The Friendly Giant beyond the opening recorder playing (oh dear, now they’ll double check my passport).

So I don’t really know much about Rod Coneybeare, but he seems like a decent sort. What’s most remarkable to me is how calm everyone is, both in the interview and the show clip. I find it kind of comforting, but no wonder American visitors think our TV is boring.

4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes