Schadenfreude Pie

2 Likes

So the lady I USED to get my weed from didn’t block me on FB; she just unfriended me.

So I blocked HER instead.

3 Likes

Update: A week or so ago, after the election, I drove out to the vet to get more pills for Sheba and passed by that storage company. The only sign displayed outside the business was: “We stand for the National Anthem.” No more “Trump 2020,” no “It’s the economy, Stupid,” and no more “Are you tired of winning yet?”

Their lawn looks so empty, so… sad

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Previously…

3 Likes

I think one of their maxims is “let the market decide.”

It did. Bye.

6 Likes

His ex-wife tweeted she is subpoenaing the records and they are turning them over to the January 6th Committee.

4 Likes

I like the bit at the end.

“One more time. Please remember, if you need to assert the 5th amendment, you can, alright? I need you to know that you can do that.” (confused face)

The opposing counsel was giving him such an easy out, and even restating it. Because they knew he’d do the exact opposite. :rofl: Brilliant!

3 Likes

A phrase that I read in “The Addams Family” paperback comes to mind; something like, when a man spends his life pulling the wool over other people’s eyes, he’s invariably done in by his own itchy fingers.

Well, it sorta fits.

2 Likes

“Just try to shut up. I double-dog dare ya.”

Apparently this is the 7th lawyer he has had during this case. I suspect that, like Trump, he isn’t very good at paying his bills. I suspect the lawyer was just like, “Oopsie, did I dump this complete file here???” because they had 10 days they knew about the error to correct it and they did not.

@Lucy_Gothro1 That is such a good line.

3 Likes

I found my copy of the book, written by Jack Sharkey; even have the quote underlined, and it reads:

“When you’ve spent your life pulling the wool over people’s eyes, you are inevitably undone by your inordinately itchy fingers.”

2 Likes

It’d be a funny possibility, but the lawyer is already probably going to be hit with motions for sanctions. An “oopsie” like that would probably not help them with the state bar.

It’s apparently a mistake by a paralegal. And the lawyer did sort of try to claw back the info. But…

And, for even more schadenfreude…

6 Likes

An ex-boyfriend who really fucked with my head lives in the Cape Coral/Fort Myers area of FL.

If the news I’ve looked at is correct, that area is in Ian’s path. And he is the kind who wouldn’t evacuate unless Trump or DeSantis or Alex Jones told him to do so.

I’m not going to unblock him on FB to see how he’s doing. That’s just sick, LOL!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Relax, Alex, and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

5 Likes

If he’s in a black hole why is his shit still radiating out?

Oh, Hawking radiation. Darn you, Stephen.

4 Likes

I don’t really know where this fits, but I guess this thread is as good as any.

Somebody posted a question on reddit about what happened to Qanon and I found this answer particularly amusing and well-worded:

The ones who I know who “got out of it” realized that being respected by their families, former friends, and colleagues was far more important than continuing to join in on an unhinged frat party echochamber of paranoid violent clowns whose floppyshoed honkinghorn antics are best watched from afar as they self-immolate.

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like
5 Likes

I stumbled across this article while browsing on Wikipedia:

The shear volume of crap (not to mention topics in the See Also) is unfortunately not surprising.

4 Likes