Site Bugs?

I see that on my fully patched Android device.

Click once to unblur

Click and hold to get open in new tab.

Is how I make it work for myself

7 Likes

Well, I coulda sworn I’d tried that, but I guess I didn’t, because it worked a treat. Thank you!

6 Likes

I’m on an iPad now, and the coffee cup Icon in the upper left corner is missing. Tapping there still works. Where’s my coffee?

ETA Safari.

4 Likes

Now on Windows 10 PC, Firefox 65.0.1. No coffee cup icon.

2 Likes

Chrome on Android.

At one point it was popping up and going all white as shown

But then it just stayed white

6 Likes

Interesting.

I had disabled the custom per-theme logo on Retro. I’ll re-enable it when I’m sober.

5 Likes

No rush. I know where I’m at without the cup.

4 Likes

As far as I can tell, the user profile image bug has been resolved. Let me know if it’s still not working.

2 Likes

Massively large icons in Retro theme fixed by clearing cache.

6 Likes

Same here, no easy way to clear the cache on iPad. Had to switch to mobile view in order to be able to post at all.

6 Likes

On my android, using the Brave browser, had to clear the cache on the app level (so, press the icon on the screen, choose the app info button (i in a circle), scroll down to storage, and clear the app cache). Clearing the site cache in the app did not do anything.

7 Likes

If you go Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and Web Data that should do the trick.

9 Likes

Thank you! I can now dial my panic level back to normal.

In Firefox, Clear Recent History, time range Today, got rid of the huge icons without clearing all my history.

7 Likes

Thank you!!!eleven!

4 Likes

Retro Theme has all the icons Embiggened.

Chrome on two W10 machines and Android

6 Likes

Even after clearing your cache or reloading and bypassing cache (shift-refresh)?

4 Likes

The “mute this user” icon has become invisible?

7 Likes

Default Dark seems to eat the Mute User theme component. I’ll have it restored as soon as I can.

Update:
Fixed. May require a cache refresh.

4 Likes

Nope, not fixed. FWIW, I use the Light theme.

4 Likes

I tracked down the issue to a breaking change introduced in, you guessed it, Discourse 2.2-release.

I’ll have to patch the theme component tonight. Annoying but not the end of the world. In the meantime there is a teeny unlabelled button you can use to access functionality.

5 Likes