The De-Nazification of America

Good for you. What weasels.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Good.

The social media giant said her account would be in “read-only mode” for 12 hours.

Oh… ok, not so good.

Both posts are still on display, but have been tagged by Twitter as “misleading”.

Uh… yeah, that’ll show 'em!

6 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Some masterful trolling of Uhiah’s militia weirdos, naming them the Guardians but announcing with Tom Hanks.

3 Likes

I know, shouldn’t it have been Chris Pratt? Or Groot?

2 Likes

They wouldn’t have got it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Now rename Leesburg, Lee Highway, and all the other tens of thousands of places and things named after the seditionist.

8 Likes

gotta start somewhere. one step at at time.

3 Likes

A threefer.

I don’t drive; maybe people just call it Rte 50 and any confusion would be fleeting.

That’s a particularly barren stretch-- it runs through densely populated areas elsewhere

3 Likes

As a kid I lived a couple miles from Lee highway – and thought nothing of it. We were taught in school that Robert E. Lee was just as great as George Washington.

2 Likes

Apparently it was conceived soon after the building of the Lincoln Highway.

2 Likes

I had no idea it stretched from one coast to the other. I only knew about the parts in Arlington and Fairfax.

1 Like

I think people mostly call it 50. Having gotten mixed up and walked down the Old Lee Highway instead of the Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, there are too many Lee Highways for the name to be useful.

It used to be the western part of the Little River Turnpike. I was thinking about Kearny Stevens Memorial Highway, but … Stevens is just as bad in his way.

Just name it the John Brown Memorial Highway.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Happy Cake Day to you!

2 Likes

Wonder what’s in it?

5 Likes

Hello my ragtime gaaaaaaal! Damn I loved that cartoon as a kid.

4 Likes