The De-Nazification of America

Hello my ragtime gaaaaaaal! Damn I loved that cartoon as a kid.

4 Likes

It’s a classic, isn’t it?

4 Likes

i STILL love it. one of their masterpieces, for sure.

3 Likes

My dad, who probably saw it first in the theater, loved watching that one. And in elem. school, the chorus did “Hello, Ma Baby!” for a spring concert - complete with waving and kiss-blowing and heart-patting and dialling the telephone, all to go along with the lyrics. I still remember it, and that was…fifth grade, sheezus pleezus!

3 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

not only is she famous, she’s a local (NY) Representative, who lives in the city. Totally unsurprising if her ticket was comped.

4 Likes

Missouri Chief Disciplinary Counsel Alan Pratzel has filed Motions for Discipline against Mark & Patricia McCloskey after the pair pled guilty to charges relating to the June 28, 2020 incident where they waved guns at protestors who had entered their neighborhood. Licensed attorneys must abide by Rules of Professional Conduct. The pair were pardoned in July of 2021.

Mark McCloskey has reportedly responded to the charge, saying the “bar association is too woke to let it go.”

6 Likes

Um yeah, but the guy is still trying to run for the US Senate.

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/michael-ryan/article254502477.html

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

I bet it’s more than just “several.”

2 Likes

Hmm. According to Gizmodo, the membership list consists of 38,000 email addresses, far exceeding the ADL’s estimates of its size.

Only a few addresses belong to those dumb enough to use their institutional emails.

Analysis of the data by the Daily Dot found 160 alleged members who shared their official military or government emails with the militia. It is unclear whether the alleged members are currently active within the paramilitary group.

Approximately 28 email addresses included in the list use the .gov domain, including those from local city governments to sheriff’s departments. Other email addresses are linked to more obscure government bodies, like the California Department of Water Resources (DWR).

Federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are represented in the data as well. One domain even originates from the Los Alamos National Laboratory, a Department of Energy (DOE) lab that helped design nuclear weapons during World War II.

A total of 132 email addresses found in the list used the .mil domain, 100 of which were from the U.S. Army. Other branches of the military found on the list include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, and U.S. Marine Corps.

rooting out the rest of the cops may prove more difficult. Worthwhile, but difficult.

2 Likes

Just email them all with a “Click here and enter your name, occupation, and city to claim your reward from Trump!” and you’d probably get a good percentage of them.

6 Likes
1 Like

Senate Bill 796, signed into law Thursday by Newsom before an excited crowd that had gathered on the property, confirms that the city’s taking of this shorefront land — on which the Bruces ran a thriving resort for Black beachgoers — was racially motivated and done under false and unlawful pretenses.

“The land in the City of Manhattan Beach, which was wrongfully taken from Willa and Charles Bruce, should be returned to their living descendants,” the legislation declares, “and it is in the public interest of the State of California, the County of Los Angeles, the City of Manhattan Beach, and the People of the State of California to do so.”

7 Likes
1 Like
10 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes