The Nazification of America

And it’s all about budget negotiations.

2 Likes

The “Law and Order Party,” ladies and gentlemen.

4 Likes
3 Likes

On Facebook, Schroer posted a 3D photo of the burning and celebrated what he’d done, writing, “This is how we roll in St. Charles County! Burning down the swamp at St Charles GOP Freedom Fest with our grassroots bad to the bone fam. I’m very proud of how our county is finally coming together to ensure government is smaller, freedom isn’t just a campaign term, the constitution is honored, and our babies are protected (born and unborn). Things are heating up in God’s country.”

Because book burning means freedom? I thought it was nonsense when people would insist cars or guns or the like meant freedom, but this is worse.

6 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

This outraged me. What the fuck is wrong with the NPS that they need to rent out shacks built in the 1920s that will probably be destroyed by some wealthy group of assholes? Would this happen if the family’s surname was more Anglo? If he wasn’t an artist?

3 Likes

Someone walked past me wearing a t-shirt by this company, it read “YOU’RE AN AMERICAN. ACT LIKE IT!”

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Supposedly Toilet Paper USA filmed the harassment, if not their attack.

1 Like
3 Likes

Our religion.

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

The 26-year-old woman’s father and three sisters, who arrived on the scene later, described her as a veteran in mental distress, Mr Kempf told the Times.

Well, I suppose a little understanding can be given for a veter… wait, 26? That’s not a lot of time for a “go out and burn down an icon of civil rights” amount of mental distress.

1 Like

It’s unlikely such a “crisis actor”, which I’m using to refer to whiny MAGA shits, saw action. I guess we’ll find out in aggregate, but I personally can’t be bothered to figure out her justifications.

4 Likes
7 Likes

So many mass shooters and sometimes bombers also call immigrants and refugees “an invasion.” The Utøya shooter/Oslo bomber, the Christchurch shooter, the Squirrel Hill synagogue shooter, the El Paso shooter, the Buffalo shooter, etc., etc.

I don’t expect Abbott to do the shooting himself, but I think he wants to inspire others to kill.

6 Likes