The Nazification of America

But he’s strongly against self-defense when it’s a fetus threatening a citizen’s life.

8 Likes

well, but us wimmins aren’t real people, so… /s

5 Likes

I didn’t know where to put this; I thought maybe the De- thread would’ve worked, but then the idea of a civil war is pretty fascistic.

Gossamer.People

2 Likes

The guy who wanted to repeal laws against peeing in public because it lands you on the sex offender registry…does he not realize how much he just told on himself?

5 Likes

TeeHee

1 Like

I find it ironic that there’s an Angola, LA.

2 Likes
7 Likes

For the second time, and despite questionable absolutely no legal authority, Ken Paxton is seeking medical records from providers that are not based in Texas.

FTFY

6 Likes

https://www.advocate.com/news/florida-criminalizes-changing-gender

So Florida is making it a felony for trans people to get accurate state identification, and possibly to have accurate state identification from before this bill passes …

5 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Another one I highly recommend.

And here you can read about the loooong history of Camp Siegfried:

4 Likes

Don’t eat the rich, they’re contaminated. Instead, shoot them on a one-way trip into space.

2 Likes

As he rose to prominence, Millsap cultivated important relationships with Black leaders and Jewish colleagues and won accolades for his commitment to diversity. But allegations brought by his former attorney present a starkly different picture. In private conversations, court documents allege, Millsap expressed racist and antisemitic views.

Various filings in an ongoing legal fight show Millsap, who is white, making derogatory comments regarding race and ethnicity, including complaints about “Fucking Black People” and “nasty Jews.”

Smith claimed in a court filing that Millsap regularly expressed disrespect toward Jewish people, describing three of his Jewish colleagues and investors as “the Jew crew,” calling one of them “a greedy Israelite” and saying another had “Jew jitsued” him. Millsap concluded, according to Smith, that “no friendship comes before money in that tribe.”

During the arbitration, Millsap testified in August 2022 that his remarks about people of the Jewish faith constituted “locker room talk.”

Ew.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I like that author’s writing style. Reminds me roughly of reading Dave Barry or Erma Bombeck back in the day.

1 Like
1 Like