The Nazification of America

And there are people who think if you can’t get to their organizing meetings, you’re not helping and are just a poser.

I used to try to do both. I can’t do either any more.

3 Likes

Your point about helping behind the scenes is spot on; that I can do. I’m not worried about appearances, I just want to make a difference without endangering the well being of my kid.

6 Likes

true that.

though I am down with punching Nazis

yep it goes both ways

6 Likes

A little context for when you hear people saying that the child holding facilities (well, the ones they let the media into) aren’t so bad.

10 Likes

It sounds like you are doing a great job.

I think one thing we can do is to teach them what is right and be there when they lead. I drove through rush hour traffic to pick up my daughter during an RNC protest. She was surrounded by 5 police and hand-cuffed with zip ties. She was just trying to cross the street.

12 Likes

Goddam.

6 Likes

Holy fucksocks; that’s crazy. I hope she’s all right

8 Likes

This happened during George Bush the Lesser’s administration. She’s fine now.
(Edit: it was actually McCain / Palin RNC in Saint Paul. My recollection off.)

10 Likes

I ran across a sentence from John Steinbeck,

“At last a crack had developed in the wall of evil.”

This is what I’m waiting for.

8 Likes

Hey, Mr. Steinbeck, why do things have to get so fucking bad first?

5 Likes

10 Likes

That would have been the tail end of Bush Jr, yes.

Also, two of the four killed in the Kent State Massacre had been innocent bystanders. When the jack booted thugs show up, not only don’t they care that they are going after people exercising their First Amendment rights, but they don’t even care if the people they are beating up or killing aren’t even protestors.

8 Likes

Gotta come up on an old wall and gallows before you can tear one down.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Ahem. Every white child.

10 Likes

This got posted yesterday. So help us, it’s the official account. I checked.

8 Likes

I prefer witchcraft.

imagehttp://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29800000/Samantha-Gifs-bewitched-29872396-500-303.gif

10 Likes

A cute bunny for those who need it, after that.

The fact that ICE and CPB are so desensitized should terrify you. Not a scrap of compassion in these assholes.

14 Likes

For some reason baby bunny doesn’t help. :cry:

10 Likes