The Nazification of America

Didn’t they already give him a bunch of money for a wall that he hasn’t even spent yet?

8 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

I’m sorry? “Appear to cross several boundaries?” This is the police chief’s response? Text messages where police officers are colluding with the suspects to help them avoid arrest “cross boundaries”??? Wow. Way to crack the whip there!

8 Likes
12 Likes

49%20PM

How are we supposed to distinguish the NaDems from all the NaReps spouting the same shit?

7 Likes

Context?

5 Likes

from the comments:

4 Likes

May I ask what the “Na” prefix refers to? The only thing that comes to mind is sodium.

6 Likes

Na or Nat for national (and for not whatever else they claim to be).

It’s an issue with “national anarchists,” and nationalist “libertarians,” who want to end immigration and deport the queers, and so on. In this case not “democrat” is more obvious than nationalist orientation.

4 Likes

Ah, okay. “Na-” representing the same thing it does in “Nazi.” That makes sense, thanks.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Ah, but who is behind the lawsuit?

8 Likes

It’s Peter Thiel’s style.

7 Likes

Directly, it’s that Kentucky lawyer group, right? They’re Venn-diagrammed with the guys behind Payday Advance, I think. So, deep pockets.

4 Likes

This deep?

6 Likes

They should put this on a giant floating slab, so it can rise when the rest of Manhattan is submerged.

6 Likes

Thinking too small.

Strap rockets to the bottom of it, tell the rich people they’re there for evacuation in case of a slave peasant proletariat Bolshevik left-wing revolt, and label it “Golgafrinchan Ark B.”

7 Likes

How about a Project Orion atomic bomb-powered rocket? “Oops, we put the bombs on the wrong side…”

5 Likes

If Manhattan weren’t sinking before then, that would probably do it.

5 Likes