The Pets Thread

Meanwhile he’s probably all just, “Startled myself and still stuck the landing! Yes! Dignity intact. Now let’s just saunter away.”

7 Likes

He’s orange and cream. His stripes most pronounced on his extremities.

6 Likes

Or meander. Luke meanders a lot.

6 Likes

My slug. :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Adorable. Cats are the only animal that forms a puddle of Silly Putty like that.

7 Likes

Challenge accepted.
Sleeping-Octopus-St-Lucia-divers

12 Likes

Our 45-pound German shorthair pointer converts from 100% bony jabby legs to a puddle of goo as a form of civil disobedience, e.g. when it’s thundering and she doesn’t want to leave the computer room, or when we put a leash on her, or when her turn comes up at the vet’s office. It’s very effective since we don’t have a spatula big enough to move her with.

10 Likes

I love the way one of her whiskers goes all Salvador Dalí, it’s so cute.

6 Likes

No fair! No bones!

:joy:

You’re right; it’s the same curvature. We need to estimate a polynomial approximation for it.

5 Likes

It’s most difficult this month due to the heatwave. She’s taken to lying down in the shower stall for the cool tile feels, and I don’t have a snow shovel to scoop her up.

6 Likes
8 Likes

" 'Ow bout a slug?"
“Can it talk?”
“Not really, no.”
“Then it’s scarcely replacement then, is it?!”

9 Likes

George has similar coloring. He’s the first orange kitty to live with us.

15 Likes

OMFG, I AM IN LURRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV!!!

dat profile…dat dual-paw action…sigh

8 Likes

Dat Lion-of-the-Serengeti pose.

10 Likes

♫ Well, he is just 17/You know what I mean/And the way he naps/Is way beyond com-paaaarreee/ How could I live with another/Oooooooo!/When I saw him sleepin’ there! ♫

9 Likes

So, if I were seeking a crazy-cat-man, would it be wise to use Luke’s picture as a “come-on” photo

7 Likes

I like the hand-crafted (I assume) crocheted (I assume) pot-holder (I assume) too. Shows an arts-oriented person.

Oh, my, I missed the song lyric at the bottom! We’ve got an almost 17 year old boy in our house, Dyson. Sadly, he’s starting to show his miles, I think.

6 Likes

I’d fall for it.

6 Likes

Actually, that’s the corner of a throw rug my late mom crocheted. Thank you!

6 Likes