The Pets Thread

‘nipped-out nappin’ Plum.
IMG_20220702_191504 IMG_20220702_191533

5 Likes

I went out front just before dusk this evening, and Bobby was waiting on the front porch! So I took him some food. Sugarplum was hidden under the shrub at the right of the pictures.
IMG_20220702_212119 IMG_20220702_212131 IMG_20220702_212141

5 Likes
4 Likes

IMG_20220721_181439
IMG_20220721_181451

6 Likes

Felix & Ghost in a slapfight over possession of a pizza box.

(they never hurt each other, and the one who starts the argument usually wins)

Now they’ve broken it off and left. Nyla has claimed the box.

7 Likes

I love the lazors!

Isn’t Nyla the ruler of your household?

2 Likes

That expression is priceless.

4 Likes

She pretty much is, but she tries to avoid the boys.

Every now & then Ghost feels playful and “chasey”, but aside from that the boys are wary of Nyla. She is much more relaxed now than when she first moved in, but she still speaks very strongly if they get too near. She stands her ground quite aggressively.

Felix is comfortably middle-aged now and just tries to mind his own business (and my business as well; he is a bit spoiled). His girl-chasing days are behind him.

@kxkvi : That’s a much better pose than the one I was trying to get. Ghost pushed himself back just as the camera was clicking. Ghost was lying on the box when Felix moved in. That’s the way these two work: one is relaxing when the other starts a battle. The victim usually ends up moving elsewhere to finish his nap.

(Got that box a couple days ago and they have all been taking turns with it.)

5 Likes
3 Likes

Now Nyla likes to stretch out with her footsies on the keyboard.
It makes typing diffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffficult.

7 Likes

Toe beanz!

2 Likes

Ernie has a thing for buttons.

9 Likes

What a cute kitty! I like his profile.

I see you’re wearing matching clothes. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Cat hair camouflage, and yeah his nose is majestic

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Well this is interesting

I think this got posted in the wrong thread. Where did you mean to put it? I’ll move it for you.

2 Likes

LOL, thanx! It was Well this is interesting.

1 Like

Moved

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

From very early this a.m. This is kind of a new thing, her going to my bed instead of a hidey-place. She must like my smell. She also has started going outside before demanding food when I get up in the morning/early afternoon. Then she wants to eat outside, which is fine because she now nearly cleans the bowl/plate completely.
IMG_20220918_231630

3 Likes