Time out from the other place

Beg all you want; I have nothing but contempt for you - still trying to force others to listen to your weak sauce justifications for acting like a total dick.

And that’s exactly what the fuck you did, which is why I brought the fucking receipts.

Your ban was not only earned it was long overdue.

7 Likes

I disagree with you to say the least. Until the screen shots were reposted here I did not even remember the other person’s handle, nor did I ever look who started this thread. I posted here simply to share the circumstances that landed me here, not to regrind what was done. Escalating it here helps no one and I’ll not debate it with you, nor name call.

And yet there’s the proof above and here you are again making it all about you and lying about it.

6 Likes

No one owes you any of their time or attention, fuckhead; get a clue.

You brought this drama to a whole other site, months later; that speaks volumes about your intent.

7 Likes

Got some balls to complain about their banning after harassing another user in a thread about timeouts by that same user.

That’s fucking bold.

8 Likes

It’s not only unacceptable, but it speaks to obsessiveness.

We started Elsewhere as a safe space just in case Jason ever decides to go full on Thanos and nuke the BBS once and for all; we did not start it so that overbearing people could ‘have the last word’ or stalk other members.

8 Likes

There aren’t enough of those on the Internet and if you’re not a cis-het white guy you really, really need them.

7 Likes

Fuckin’ A, right?

5 Likes

black-mirror-future-what

9 Likes

Also; I just checked your account - looks like your timeout is over.

9 Likes

It is? Nice! I’ll hop over later on and get caught up!

8 Likes

C’mon through; we’ll have a party in your honor

8 Likes

BULLSHIT!

You’re stalking and it’s fucking creepy.

5 Likes

Right - so you completely forgot who you harassed and you’re just casually bringing it up because, what, you learned empathy since you got Banned?

You’re totally over it and not making a fuss at all here.

How’s that working out?

4 Likes

I’m just gonna say that all things being equal, 9 times out of 10, Ken gets moderation right over there. Sometimes he slips up and is unfair, but he’s about as even handed a moderated as you can expect on the internet. If he decided a poster was in the wrong, he generally speaking is being pretty fair. He tends to not play favorites and makes pretty fair decisions about such things.

8 Likes

He also gives clear reasons.

We may not agree with them all, but he does give them.

8 Likes

I’ve been modded over at the other place and even put on time out, though not for some years now.

I took it like an adult and dealt with the consequences of my actions; I didn’t make any lax excuses and try to gaslight an entire community over it.

9 Likes

Everybody gets modded. Unfortunately not everybody deals with it like a grown-up.

Then they get called on their bullshit and get modded again.

Weird, that.

9 Likes

We’ll leave the light on for you…

11 Likes

Didn’t see this until now.

Hugz to you.

10 Likes