(US) Representative Follies

(when i see the name “Kevin McCarthy”, this of whom I think.)

3 Likes

Can’t read, gotta be a member.

1 Like

Odd… I’m not seeing that.

“On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida’s 1st Congressional District and myself,” Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old.

“From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman.”

The letter, which The Daily Beast recently obtained, was written after Greenberg—who was under federal indictment—asked Roger Stone to help him secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump.

A series of private messages starting in late 2020—also recently obtained by The Daily Beast—shows a number of exchanges between Greenberg and Stone conducted over the encrypted-messaging app Signal, with communications set to disappear. However, Greenberg appears to have taken screenshots of a number of their conversations.

“If I get you $250k in Bitcoin would that help or is this not a financial matter,” Greenberg wrote to Stone, one message shows.

3 Likes

Wow, this is quite the “I didn’t rob that bank, and besides, I made sure there was no way anyone could follow me while I made my getaway!” statement.

4 Likes
3 Likes

See also #DammitKansas

# Kansas Rep. Mark Samsel arrested for battery after physical altercation with student

Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville.

On Wednesday, Samsel, R-Wellsville, was substitute teaching at the Wellsville school district’s secondary school. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible.

In one video shared with The Star, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times,” adding that it was because “he has two parents and they’re both females.”

“He’s a foster kid. His alternatives in life were having no parents or foster care parents who are gay,” Samsel tells students. “How do you think I’m going to feel if he commits suicide? Awful.”

In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate … You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question…God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom.

“You should run and scream.”

In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.”

8 Likes

No doubt his obsession with god, sex and bullying will help him win the primary.

5 Likes
5 Likes

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, lol!

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

He is the blood clot in the brain of the USA.

5 Likes

Much like Cruz being the booger on the lip of democracy? But I think Mitch is more like a hemorrhoid blocking the anus of democracy, or perhaps some intestinal blockage in the guts of democracy.

3 Likes

at least the charade is over, and he’s being honest about their agenda – helping their constituents and the american people? to hell with that.

3 Likes

And screwing the libs! They’d fight for spaces on the boat to hell just to do that.

3 Likes

One of my cousins on Facebook posted this. No idea who’s the original source.

8 Likes

Get some graphics staffers who PROOF their work, Bernie!

Where the fuck is Portgual?

2 Likes

designers DESIGN. someone else provided the content, it’s not their fault if something is missing. they worked with what they were given.

Yeah, but don’t they have to give it a final proof before publishing, or does that make too much sense? I mean, you’re saying that they they’re not responsible for the final product? Sorry, I call bullshit on that.

If I’m a secretary and I have to process the barely-legible notes of whoever for publication, it’s my duty to make sure everything is spelled correctly before they’re published, unless I’m told to do so. The content wouldn’t be mine, but making certain that everything is spelled correctly IS.

1 Like

no, it’s not the designer’s ultimate job – that’s the editor’s, at least. there has to be someone higher up who gives final approval to the design, and it’s not the designer. sure, as a designer, i may make spelling corrections all the time, but i never change content unless the editor specifically says it’s allowed. sometimes content it altered for reasons i have no clue about, decisions made elsewhere, and my job is to organize it visually for best impact, not judge it for completeness or whatever.

3 Likes