Victory! 🌷💥🎆🎉😎 I'm a Rockstar!

You’re tired, and the drugs haven’t worn off. Get some rest.

18 Likes

Congratulations! :fireworks:

The Elsewhere Café just had an (almost) real time birth report! Wonder if this is a first for Discourse.

16 Likes

Congrats!

In honor of this great announcement, Amazon decided to deliver to us today the latest season of “Call The Midwife.” A Good Sign. :wink:

15 Likes

Congrats and welcome to a fun new world of sleep deprivation and bodily fluids (that is if this is the firt time around).

11 Likes

Lol, now it’s fluids and sleep deprivation while our three year old overlord demands more quesadillas and to go ride her bike every five minutes.

But last night, he cluster fed, then slept 6 hours. Hopefully that holds; I feel great.

18 Likes

Three is old enough to revel in all she CAN do, as opposed to this crying meatloaf in her parents’ arms.

For now!

12 Likes

OH MY GOSH!!!
A baby!!!

So excited and so happy it all went well and you are both healthy.

HOOORAY!!!

13 Likes

Thank you! Its our first night home as a family of four, and we’re all doing well.

16 Likes

Six days without smoking.

20 Likes

That’s fabulous! Keep it up!!

12 Likes

After about five sessions with cleaners, syringe, tubing, lots of paper towels, and general futzing around, I finally got my Epson Artisan 725 firing on all cylinders printing with all print heads, with no missing lines. Thank you, both the YouTube guy who figured out how to do from the print head end, and the maker of the printer cleaner kit who figured out how to do it from the cartridge end. I really didn’t want to throw out a printer just because I hadn’t used it in a while.

Belated New Year’s resolution: print an image once a week, whether I need it or not.

12 Likes

I had a whole other image in mind.

10 Likes

Uh, no. :grin:

6 Likes

I was like, uh, where is this going?..and then, oh, the printer!!! :joy:

8 Likes

No needles were harmed in this procedure.

7 Likes

You know what some dickless fuck did they fucking cleaned it.

1 Like

Eleven days with one cigarette on night seven. It still feels like it was a betrayal of all that was good and right… but only a little bit. I’ve been good-if-irritable since.

I really hate the things. As good a crutch as it was, I’d have kept it around if it didn’t promise me every morning that it was going to kill me.

17 Likes

I might cry.

20 Likes

Last semester, one of the responses on the evals was just I LOVE YOU…

It’s always lovely when they have nice things to say to you in the evals.

12 Likes

What subject do you profess?

5 Likes