Victory! 🌷💥🎆🎉😎 I'm a Rockstar!

I have seven Sugar Baby watermelon sprouts. I finally got around to transplanting two of them into the ground.

11 Likes

Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, DDDDDDDDRRRIIIIINNNNKK!

11 Likes

(we had some here, it’s gone now)

11 Likes

So, I sent this on June 14th, and got my reply two days ago:

Hi there! This is my entry for the free life coaching & spiritual mentorship giveaway that i learned about on Medium! I’m looking for coaching because I realize I need it. I want to be able to want to connect with others without being afraid of them or what they might do to me. I want to be able to share freely the gifts that I know can help others.
Thank you for reading. :heart:
Sachin Sharma accepted your request.
Sachin Sharma
Thanks for entering Lucy :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll be in touch closer to the time of deciding
Lucy
You’re welcome!
SUN 4:31PM
Sachin Sharma
Hey Lucy, I would like to thank you for entering and let you know that it would be a pleasure to coach with you. Please send me your email address and I’ll send you over the details :slightly_smiling_face:

His site: http://spoonofconsciousness.com/

14 Likes

I finished all of my doctoral coursework today.

:dizzy::octopus::dizzy:

26 Likes

Wooo-hooo!

8 Likes

President at my new gig just split a sales commission with me and I have a meeting with him in a couple weeks. Its not a small company, not at all. I’ve been noticed. :cool:

16 Likes

I had a free ticket to see The Living End last Monday. Saw them in a small venue and they were great.

Also had a great support act called The Tuts

7 Likes

11 Likes

Well, one didn’t make it. The other four are fine, and I have three left to transplant into the ground.

6 Likes

[cueing appropriate bugs bunny gif]

3 Likes

That’s Just Awesome. Good for you!

2 Likes

Thanks! Problem is, I need a working headset with a mic that doesn’t cut in and out. My son didn’t take very good care of the one I borrowed from him.

We’ll see how things go after next week’s session.

4 Likes

Might you be able to do with a pair of iPhone earbuds in a pinch? They have the mic and such on them. Good Luck!

4 Likes

I don’t have an iPhone. I don’t even have a smartphone. I need a USB set. It shouldn’t be a problem, I have a week to get them.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah! You are a rockstar!

6 Likes

Congrats!

9 Likes

Mic/headphone sets are one of those things that have got weirdly cheap, really quickly. I reckon you could probably find a perfectly usable headset for less than the postage it would take to get it sent to you.

5 Likes

Yeah, just got to Best Buy or Walmart or Target and you are all set with that.

3 Likes

Hell, just stop by a convenience store. They sell them up front or behind the counter, with the Ethernet cables.

3 Likes