Well, fuck

I filed this under “Fuuuuuuudge” because Apple should have done this first! Then it would have been done right!

2 Likes

Apple rarely does things first. Done right is definitely more of a debate than with Winders/Googledataslurp.

With a 2k$ price, not even the return of Robin Leach to presenting is going to give the new Slapsungs any different an arc than than the iPhX.

6 Likes

There are other applications for foldable screens. In operating rooms they can make it possible to move and arrange displays used for endoscopic surgery which can help surgeons operate with less strain.

8 Likes

It’s now #17.

5 Likes

Can’t they sit on their arses and enjoy the earnings on their billion$ in cash?

4 Likes

You mean the valve model?

3 Likes

IPhone X (interior view):

6 Likes

I say “fudge” to that too.

3 Likes

At the point where Fox News is calling you “crazed”, you might be totally off the rails:

9 Likes

So glad I never watched anything with that projectionist.

5 Likes

Her second baby has died.

Nothing about this situation is good.

7 Likes

UCP still projected to win the AB provincial election. Their election platform now includes:
• rolling back education
• increasing class sizes
• outing members of Gay-Straight Alliances
• cutting wages for youth
• cutting wages for tipped workers
• fucking ending overtime

Jason Kenney, who has not worked a goddamn day in his life, claims that returning to a flat single-time based banked hours system for overtime is a return to norms.

It’s effectively cutting workers’ paycheques by 30% in industries like construction, which are quite dangerous.

“Asked how a UCP government would prevent employers from forcing workers to bank all their overtime instead of paying time-and-a-half in cash, Kenney said he was not aware of any such past abuses by employers.”

10 Likes
11 Likes

Can’t read that.

6 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Dammit, somebody really needs to start promoting the hell out of poachers being the hot new species for big game hunters.

10 Likes

That’s like ten times as many endangered birds as Johnny Cash ever killed at once

2 Likes

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

– Ernest Hemingway

10 Likes