Well, fuck

Once again proving how we can always rely on the Invisible Hand of the Market to keep businesses performing in an ethical manner.

“Ghost Shift” not just for Chinese manufacturers any more.

6 Likes

I’d just be glad somebody gave a damn.

4 Likes

Yup, whether it’s the pork we eat or the surplus fat in the WH; where does Anonymous find the time to DO all this great stuff, lol?

5 Likes

“There is no going back,” Mr Piskaryov said. “Today, with Apple, the situation is closed - we have received everything we wanted.”

6 Likes

Oopsie!

6 Likes

hate when i accidentally down a plane, absolutely hate it

7 Likes

Iran is one of the weirdest countries. From my 'Murican perspective it’s more similar to the United States than any place other than Canada, but they have a whole different element:

• old world conservatism
  • permanent activist resistance
  • feminist activism and the pragmatic attempts to sneak it into law past their Bill Barr-like people
  • psychos in the military with itchy trigger fingers and a tendency to run around the Middle-East sticking their noses and hot lead into everything.
7 Likes

I’m guessing the second one is the different element?

5 Likes

From Canada? Let’s just say that the list is not what Canada is known for.

3 Likes

The publicity event - which organisers called the golden pig bungee jump - was held to celebrate the opening of the theme park’s bungee attraction.

The pig, which according to local reports weighed 75kg (165 lbs), is seen being pushed off the tower with a purple cape tied around its shoulders. In one video of the incident, what sound like pig squeals can be heard.

What happens to the pig afterwards is not shown, though many local media reports say it was eventually sent to a slaughterhouse.

Animal cruelty is not punishable by law in China. However, there has been growing awareness of animal welfare issues in recent years.

4 Likes

May the perpetrators join the pig in the abattoir.

1 Like

This won’t seem important to anyone living outside of NYC. But this is very bad.

It’s not often you get a president of the New York City Transit Authority who was liked by both the transit employees and the riders.

3 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

That’s it, I’m out for the day. I cannot.

7 Likes

holy crap that’s HORRIBLE. omg.

3 Likes

Let us remember the importance of voting this November.

8 Likes

Remember remember the 3rd of November.

5 Likes

the US supremes declined to hear the Case Of The Wrongfully Destroyed Home, which means the ruling of the 10th circuit stands:

The State can, if it thinks it serves the public good, destroy your home in pursuit of even a petty clothes shoplifter, even if it’s the wrong address, and there is no redress for it.

10 Likes