Well this is interesting

5 Likes

Theyā€™re never of the candy bar, are they?

3 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

I was going to say ā€œearly 80ā€™sā€!

3 Likes

He neglects to mention the influence of Japanese prints.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I like this pastor. And I like this video. The medium is not always the message.

2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

You just made me realize something with this post: Not only did I have two bosses that were like this in Royal Oak, from two different jobs, but both women physically resembled each other to the point that I got them confused upon running in the first one after Iā€™d quit working at her office!

Iā€™ve known lots of folks like that, and it makes me sick. The latter boss, Elaine, took it to an extreme and tried to hire just-out-of-h.s. girls because her own relationship with her daughter was shitty. I donā€™t know what happened to Sandy, but I know Elaine went full-fundie/Trumpy.

Is this more prevalent with women, I wonder, because weā€™re sā€™posed to be ā€œhelpersā€?

2 Likes
5 Likes

3 Likes

I noticed Hipgnosis back in the 1970ā€™s ā€“ I still have a lot of albums with their designs, such as

4 Likes

It was them and Roger Dean what ruled the genre, it seemed back then.

3 Likes

The only video on the Titan you need to watch. A polite but scathing review from a composite materials engineer.

4 Likes

I really liked this one too. It was by a former submariner analyzing the situation in detail while the search was still ongoing and they still didnā€™t know what had happened.

Well, most people didnā€™t. He did. What he said at the end was harsh.

Edit to add: same guyā€™s followup once the outcome was known:

4 Likes