Well this is interesting

Whatever our disagreements about the liberation itself, I would ask that we remain united on the fact that Cloud City has much better promise for the future today than it ever did under the heel of Lando Calrissian. I would also ask that we remain united in the larger task of fighting interplanetary terrorism, in which the liberation of Cloud City was but one small battle.

It has been three long years since terrorists destroyed one of the true architectural marvels of the galaxy, the Jar Jar Binks Memorial Space Station, viciously referred to by our enemies as the “Death Star.” In fact, many of you here today openly opposed my decision to enhance the station’s security by arming it with a giant cathode ray cannon, but now with thousands dead and the remnants of that station smoldering in space, it is easy to see that our security concerns were indeed warranted.

Darth Vader’s Address to the United Nations

8 Likes

According to the article, the mortar sealing the lid of the sarcophagus is still intact, indicating it hasn’t been opened. I wonder who’s inside?

14 Likes

or what’s?

9 Likes

How many different horror movies start like this :thinking:

10 Likes

This will be a cool Gua’uld. Uhn huhn. Not holding my breath

4 Likes

I for one doubt that Hellenistic colonizers could have ruled over Egyptian civilization without extraterrestrial help./s

5 Likes

Who’s got the deadpool on the archeologists who uncovered it?

9 Likes

Well, duh.

“Sarcophagus”, my ass.

11 Likes

5 Likes

We’ll know more when they find the rings to the ship.

3 Likes

better call Brendan Fraser. He has experience with things like this.

8 Likes

Better call just to check up on him…I can’t remember the last thing I saw him in.

4 Likes

He’s done some TV work. Doesn’t really do movies anymore

4 Likes

Makes sense to me. It appears some of the supposed leaders were actually sheeple.

AlexGreat

8 Likes

He is JUST FINE.

7 Likes

I hope that he genuinely is.

I would like to see him in more stuff.

14 Likes

I would as well. And given that he is a) associated with The Mummy and b) awesome at drama, he could totally host a documentary about the sarcophagus.

Who do we have to tweet-petition to make this happen? National Geographic?

10 Likes

I’d sign it.

6 Likes

If it’s empty, can we put Geraldo Rivera inside before they close it up again?

14 Likes

Unbearable news from the UK:

5 Likes