Whatcha Watchin'?

Don’t you dare.

or, like, do, if you want to. I’m not the boss of anybody, but it’s up to you.

10 Likes

I couldn’t, even if I tried… (Mien, herr.)

:wink:

6 Likes

Binged this today… and is kind of a satire version of Westworld. Completely enjoyed it. Going back to my cocoon of goo until the next season drops to Netflix (or other … um … channels).

2 Likes

I’ve been watching Community. I’m not sure why I didn’t watch it before, and I’m really enjoying it.

I also just saw Get Out, and I would definitely recommend it.

8 Likes

So, I’ve been (slowly) working my way through the classic Dr Who episodes since I mentioned it in The Other Place way back when. Didn’t manage to watch 'em all during the hiatus, got bogged down too much on reconstructed episodes/real life.

I’ve finally made into the Pertwee/Baker era. Yay, no more slideshow reconstructions, and some of my favorite characters!

6 Likes

Eventually I will work my way through classic Doctor Who, but I’m in no hurry.

Right now, I’m pacing myself with the last 3 episodes of Calpaldi’s run, because I know that’s it, until until the Xmas special…

I’m also watching the Good Place and Ghosted.

9 Likes

This is my second stroll through the entire series, so I haven’t exactly been hurrying. I burned through most of the first Doctor’s run pretty quickly, but I have to take the reconstructions in bursts - I find I really need to devote a lot more attention to them in order to keep track of what’s going on. The animated reconstructions are better, (I even managed to pick up the animated version of Power of the Daleks when it released just in time for me to hit that storyline), but on those the animation still ends up being pretty sparse and needs more attention than the regular video.

To be fair, even though I am a little less than halfway through the classic seasons, I have still managed to get well over halfway through the classic episodes. So I suppose I haven’t been slacking too much.

5 Likes

omg, we just got caught up. like EVERY DOCTOR, EVERY TIME, i’m going to be so sad to see Capaldi go – but i’m also going to be excited to see where Jodie Whitaker takes the character.

6 Likes

Harmon Quest is pretty funny.

1 Like

I gave up of Lucifer about a year ago after Tricia Helfer joined the cast. It felt like it was headed in a Mork and Mindy kind of direction, and I wasn’t interested in that.

So now season 3 is upon us, and I thought maybe I should binge season 2 just to see if anything worthwhile ever happened. At least it would be over quickly.

And — whoa :confused: OK actually what happened is the show got a lot darker and more tragic right after I stopped watching. Good job, Lucifer. I should have had more faith.

3 Likes

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the first season. I haven’t seen anything from the new season yet – I’m still trying to figure out how to actually view it on its new streaming service.

** ahemyoutubehem **

2 Likes

“Ologies,” the first episode of QI’s O Series.

3 Likes

Just watched those, like last night & night before (we tend to binge on a single series at a time . . . but slowly).

2 Likes

Ditto. And ditto.

2 Likes

Doctor Who fans experiencing Capaldi withdrawal might like Jon Pertwee:

6 Likes

Now we’re going through Elementary, last season. I so love Holmes & Watson in their many guises. (Though not Sherlock with Cenedict Bandersnatch so much. The stories are a little too weird for my taste. I do like Martin Freeman as Watson, though.)

4 Likes

wow, funny – the Cumberbatch/Freeman pairing is my favorite take on Holmes & Watson, hands down.

6 Likes

To each his own!:slight_smile:

Edit +@%#*$&#) iPad OS update …

3 Likes

I watched it last night and I second that recommendation.

3 Likes