Whatcha Watchin'?

I watched as much of that scene as I could stomach, and I was (and remain) done with Walking Dead.

On a lighter note, I just finished watching Blackstone on Netflix. It wasn’t always uplifting, but it was a really good show. The first episode was brutal, and I almost stopped. My SO watched the second episode and convinced me to keep going. I’m glad I did.

4 Likes

I just started the Deuce, which airs on HBO; and Stranger Things starts back up tomorrow…

­

5 Likes

I made it three whole episodes into that season and was done.

2 Likes

so excited for Stranger Things!

4 Likes

What rock have I been under?

(Probably the 40-hours put in at work by Wednesday rock, but still I should have had some Idea it would be around all hallow’s eve)

1 Like

Between that and Sherlock, your questionable tastes may just be redeemable…

:wink:

3 Likes

judge not, lest you be judged! amirite?? :kissing_heart:

1 Like
7 Likes

A co-worker recommended one of the videos on this channel to me, and I queued up about 20 when I got home. They’re all SF short films, all with great production values and stories.

6 Likes

I will have a look at that channel.

3 Likes

It was a bleak season, but it ends on a hopeful note.

2 Likes

I have two words (yelled during all seasons of the show): “Rally point!”

4 Likes

That’s when my wife quit watching forever. She watched the season 7 opening episode, looked at me and said, “I’m done with this piece of shit.”

4 Likes

Just to let you know I like neegan.
9c4bd0b517aa75635286b10be5943641--lucille-walking-dead-negan-walking-dead

2 Likes

I never got hooked on TWD; they lost me in S1 after the first midseason break, and I never looked back.

No regrets, considering the show’s plot seems to be swimming among the sharks and getting ready to jump, just from what I’ve read.

That said, Stranger Things 2 wasn’t ‘perfect’ in it’s sophomore effort, but it still hit the sweet spot nicely.

6 Likes

we’re about halfway through S2 of Stranger Things. it’s fun to see how much more money they clearly had for this season: more music, more cast members, more special effects. it’s been fun so far – really enjoying it.

4 Likes

I just watched Split. I went in to it not knowing it was a M. Nelly Shyamalan movie, and I won’t give away any of the movie, but suffice to say if you like some of his other movies, this one’s a good one to watch.

1 Like

Binged most of the series on Saturday, along with introducing my kid to S1, so she wouldn’t be totally lost when the other kids at school are talking about S2 today.

(She was all in after the 2nd ep, despite being reluctant to watch it the first time I mentioned it.)

2 Likes

Universe Challenge (With Red Dwarf Night Introduction)

2 Likes

“Poltergeist” (1982) - feminist film or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_nLiys-TqY

1 Like