Random Silly Grins

4 Likes

Was that a reboot cycle or did he just go into Sleep Mode?

4 Likes

That makes so much sense.

The real Mark Zuckerberg is comfortably is ensconced at home, confident no one will see him there because he has bought up all the houses surrounding his. He gets to work on the next privacy-reducing Facebook plan while his automaton faces Congress. Given the sorts of things Congress has been asking him so far, the chances that they’ll notice are very slim indeed.

8 Likes

< Initiate Smile Subroutine >

8 Likes

So you’re getting a shantering of snow then.

1 Like

Perhaps the Zuckerberg pile-on ought to have its own thread? Or, given some of the reactions, maybe Schadenfreude Pie would be a good spot?

3 Likes
9 Likes

I have to think that when you make the same mistake repeatedly (e.g. underestimate the flammability of elemental carbon), the crush is going to start questioning the “smart” part of that.

6 Likes

…you get 1.4M followers on YouTube.

ETA: The video that @Wanderfound linked to reminded me of when, in my youth, I used my model train transformer and a couple of pencil leads to generate an arc that I could use to cut apart the plastic airplane and tank models that I had outgrown.

8 Likes

I think my biggest issue with the weather here right now is the wide swings we’ve been seeing, like we’ve had some 30-something degree mornings, and then a few days later, it’s 80 in the afternoon.

5 Likes

Hopefully, I never have to testify, cause I’m 5’! I’ll look like a toddler!

6 Likes

Tall women are screwed too, because if they dress authoritatively they’re bitches before they even say a thing, and if they dress femininely they’re not taken seriously (same as short women).

6 Likes
4 Likes

Good dog. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Lies. It advertised the worst song in the world but did not, in fact, play MMMBop.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure that “worst song in the world” is a superpositional state, whenever you’re listening to it the waveform collapses into whichever “worst song” is statistically most likely.

6 Likes

Thrift Store Records Part II:

6 Likes

LOL, as opposed to The Worst Band In The World, which is actually a great song and is in fact a donut.

@Chaz1 another classic (yes, this is real not a parody):

5 Likes
8 Likes

[cat shakes off hat]

[cat bats hat around the floor]

8 Likes