The Pets Thread

RUBYS PSKYCOLLEGEDEGREE TRICK TO MANIPOOLATE DA HOOMAN: EXTEND PAW AN PET DA HOOMAN AND HE WILL PETS YOU BACK!

(Yes, this is a complete sentence, dangit)

13 Likes

Her Highness being Her Highness

24 Likes

zomfg :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

She totally trounced that alligator like it was nothing!

10 Likes

Hedgehogs are fearsome.

That one’s technically an Orinoco crocodile, since we took the photos as supporting evidence for why hedgehog should win March Mammal Madness (my favorite thing on the internet)

The amazing science done at Pricklepants Labs was shared with biologists around the globe, but alas, hedgehog was not victorious.

(thread :arrow_down:)

15 Likes

I still think you were robbed. But, I also had Squirrel over hedgehog in the 2d round (Not that any of my Urban Jungle is still good)

6 Likes

6 Likes

Luke not sleeping, but perched on the back of the couch, being SofaCat.

And I found out that 1984 calendars match those for this year.

9 Likes

i was going to ask…

4 Likes

This is Mondo. He is very handsome and affectionate. He lives across the hall from my mother. I am supposed to feed him twice a day while his human is away, but I go hang with him and watch CNN for half an hour or so four-five times a day. More, if I can manage it.
d6caeaee2b6cb6786702ae0ef6bd402c4b5a6c9a_1_281x500

18 Likes

What a nice tv pal. Pretty eyes.

9 Likes

@nemomen and Princess Pricklepants have a wonderful post on their blog with lovely photos

https://princesspricklepants.com/2018/04/28/princess-pricklepants-and-the-open-letter-to-the-australia-tourism-bureau/

14 Likes

Image found on the intertubes.

That’s the way cats roll.

21 Likes

Well that seemed like a total waste of a trip.

7 Likes

And, I would totally waste a trip in similar fashion, if I had y’know… the money to make it happen.

7 Likes

Millie and Anabelle sitting in the chair. Someone must be guilty of something.

10 Likes

Weez not fighting, weez playing! Yeah, weez playing! Honest!

14 Likes

Jeez, Manny, that’s where the mouse goes!

But it’s probably my own fault for doing this when he was a baby kitten.

20 Likes

Your demon kitty is adorable.

8 Likes

15 Likes