The Arrivals Lounge

what up, @kii !

13 Likes

Hi everyone :hugs: Thank you for the warm welcome

18 Likes

Hey, nice joint.

Mineā€™s a Jamaican Cabdriver, please: equal parts coconut rum and orange juice with a bit of lime juice. Thanks.

20 Likes

Hello everyone, thanks for being so welcoming.

17 Likes

Hi yā€™all.

Here for the fun, the comradery, the insights, and the friends I see already in this thread.

Peace from ATX.

18 Likes

Welcome! Itā€™s amazing so many people have joined recently. Great minds think alike.

13 Likes

Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome, nice to be here! Iā€™m AnnaTheWeird on BB, but AnnaPhylaxis everywhere else so I went with that here too.

18 Likes

Hi everyone, itā€™s zfirphdn from theā€¦umā€¦other placeā€¦

:wave: :smiley:

15 Likes

Itā€™s a

PARTY.

18 Likes

I donā€™t party much these days, but the zebra looks fun.

14 Likes

I :heart_eyes_cat: this gif so much!

14 Likes

Indeed! And best of all, no one has to clean up where theyā€™ve been!

Same! I was beside myself when I found it, and not in typical Gemini fashion :gemini: :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Hi there!
Iā€™m here on the recommendation of other mutants. (Iā€™m Marence just about everywhere).
Iā€™ll probably lurk some, but I have (self)limited time in cyberspace. Iā€™m happy to be at what seems like a better place for socializing.

20 Likes

[belatedly blunders out of the kitchen] yeah so uh hi! welcome! sorry for the delay,

15 Likes

Hello!

23 Likes

Fabulous! We completely crazy about cats. Once had 6 cats: 4 we chose, and two we adopted from an elderly friend who couldnā€™t take care of them anymore.

Now we have only one, who wants no other cats in the house . . .

13 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Thank you! Glad to see you! :kissing_cat: And other folks too :heart:

15 Likes

Welcome to all the new arrivals. I hope you find this place both interesting and accommodating.

16 Likes

Hi, everyone, and warm welcome to all the new arrivals! Itā€™s lovely to see so many familiar folks.
Iā€™ve been pretty much lurking since a burst of activity when I fist joinedā€¦was it just last year? (Nope, it was the year before.)
Since we have a recent influx, I thought I must not be the only person wondering about the mechanics over here as compared to that other place.
Is there a thread covering some of the how-tos? Like, how do I set it up to be notified when thereā€™s a new post in the food thread, etc?

18 Likes